Meet the Professionals
Marina Bosnjak, President & CEO
The "Laser Lady, The Leader in Education of Cosmetic Lasers"
- Certified Medical Aesthetician & Electrologist / Accredited laser technician
for over 30 years
- 1987 Owner & Operator of "Salon Expressions" spas for over
8 years in Montreal, Quebec.
- 1990-2000 Instructor of Esthetics & Advanced Esthetics for the city
of Montreal and colleges in BC.
- 2000 Manager & Agent for distribution and business development for
Deka lasers Smartepil (Epilas laser, Permayag), F1 Diode Opusmed in Eastern
and Western Canada.
- Certified and Accredited Laser technician specialist of cosmetic laser
procedures since 2000. IPL, LHE, RF, IR, ND:YAG, Diode, Alexandrite, Q
-Switched Nd:Yag , Q-Switched Alexandrite & Photo rejuvenation platforms
and body contouring .
Owner & Operator of the well established and successful
ALL BODY LASER CORP LASER CLINIC.
ALL BODY LASER CORP. Training Institute. "I have combined my experience and my love for the beauty industry,
the passion of working with lasers into a training institute that brings
both education & beauty to a new level. Be reassured that the highest
standard of instructing & professional ethics and the most advanced
technologies are given to all of you by our staff and representatives
at ALL BODY LASER CORP.
- Western Canada's 1st and most established & experienced laser instructor
and certified medical class laser technician in multiple laser devices
- Business & marketing consultant & renowned lecturer in the spa
& cosmetic medical industry.
- Laser clinic / procedure consultant for medical practices
- Private trainer and consultant for various laser manufacturers world wide.
- Consultant to medical practitioners, nurses, estheticians & electrologists
for over 15 years.
Tony Bosnjak, Director of Operations
- Consultant and regulator for sanitary operation of personal service establishments
(salons, spas & laser clinics etc.)
- In house lecturer on safety & sanitary operations for laser technicians.
- Working partner with the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) and the
Radiation Protection Branch (RPB).
- Responsible for implementing the LASER APPLICATION GUIDELINES as developed
by the BCCDC and the RPB.
- Certified Public Health Inspector & speaker.
- The former Tri-City Extreme weather shelter coordinator.
- Author and Life coach on self improvement
- Life coach speaker
Michelle Martinez, Administrator
Michelle joined All Body Laser Corp with 5 years previous experience in
Education as a Practicum Facilitator, Administrator and Head of Student
Services. She thoroughly enjoys working with our students and clientele
and looks forward to assisting and accommodating each individual that
comes through our doors.
Michelle oversees and completes the student enrolment process, tuition
payments, as well as many administrative aspects at All Body Laser Training
Gulroz Zaver- Instructor & Certified Aesthetician
Gulroz is an experienced and highly qualified Esthetician with over 20
years experience in the field. She was trained in London, England, and
also comes with the elite Professional Instructors Diploma from Vancouver
Community College. Having been a previous owner of a successful Medispa,
Gulroz brings both experience and passion to her field. Gulroz has a passion
for engaging students in professional training that combines technical
knowledge with hands on experience. These opportunities allow her to continue
to keep up with the trends in the industry, always looking to further
her own professional development. Students have described her variously
as awesome, inspiring, motivating and caring.
Sahar, Laser Technician/Clinical Assistant
Sahar is a All Body Laser graduate. She has over 3 years of experience
in the Medical Esthetic and Laser industry. She joined All Body Laser
team in 2015 as a Laser Technician/Clinical Assistant.
Sahar is very passionate and driven with assisting students and giving
our clients the best service.
Dr. Patricia Gomez, Physician
Dr. Patricia Gomez is an international physician from Mexico who is certified
in non- surgical aesthetic procedures with over 20 years experience.
Patricia has over two years experience as a certified and accredited laser
technician skin care specialist. Her loving and giving nature reflects
in all her training and classroom activities at All Body laser training
Her students love her and value her medical experience background as it
enriches their learning environment and knowledge.