ADVANCED DERMAL SKIN CARE COURSE
The Advanced Dermal Skin Care program will cover traditional Esthetic facial
and skin care treatments along with advanced laser and light skin care
procedures. The combination of both traditional and advanced skin care
methods prepares the student to enter the world of Medical Esthetics and
Cosmetic Laser procedure specialists. These skills of skin rejuvenation
& cosmetic medical applications are required and become very useful
in the medi-spa and/or cosmetic medical field. The Rejuvenation: Injectables,
Light & Laser course is also included as a module of the Advanced
Dermal Skin Care program, which brings the student completely up to date
with the advanced technologies used for anti-aging and patient skin care.
Students also have extensive clinical practice in a laser clinic setting,
working with LED, IPL, LHE, RF, ULTRASOUND and laser systems. This course
is also great for Estheticians who wish to refresh themselves and learn
new skin rejuvenation procedures.
Students receive an accredited diploma & certification with successful
Course duration is 240 hours
Some of the theory subject areas you can expect to cover in class:
- Basics of Human biology.
- Sanitation and disinfection.
- Physiology of the skin; skin types and conditions.
- Skin diseases and disorders.
- Skin analysis.
- Product knowledge/promotions and home care with cosmeceuticals.
- Technological tools.
- Medical esthetics.
- And much more...
- Final written exam at end of course.
- Consultations and Skin analysis.
- Complete Facial procedures including facial massage.
- Photorejuvanation with LED, LHE, IPL, and more.
- Final clinical exam at end of course.
Advanced Dermal Skin Care: Tuition fee $4899.00
Additional fees: $899.00
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate
to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!