COSMETIC MEDICAL CHEMICAL PEELING & SKIN CARE COURSE
This course takes the student into advanced levels of skin care for rejuvenation,
resurfacing the skin and much more. Study includes the most widely used
cosmetic medical chemical peelings from enzymes to acids & retinols
for epidermal skin resurfacing. This course also covers the epidermis
& dermis in detail, so the learner will gain a better understanding
of how these layers of skin regenerate and how they can be improved through
specific treatments with chemical peels and proper home care, provide
customized or complimentary treatments that can be applied within the
medical aesthetics or cosmetic medical fields in a salon, spa or medical clinic.
This course is divided into theory and clinical practice.
Students receive certification with successful completion.
Course duration is 21 hours
Some of the theory subject areas you can expect to cover in class:
- Learn about various types of professional peelings :enzymes to acids & retinols.
- The epidermis, dermis, skin resurfacing & skin rejuvenation.
- Indications for treatment, contra-indications.
- Customizing chemical peel treatments.
- Maintenance & Home Care Treatments with cosmeceuticals.
- Final written exam at end of course.
- Demonstrations: application of various types of chemical peels.
- Perform applications with various chemical peels.
- Final clinical assessment of your application skill at the end of the course
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate
to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!