MEDICAL LASER SPIDER VEIN REMOVAL TECHNICIAN COURSE
This course is designed for the qualified professional with a background
in cosmetic medical laser applications, or the student who has previously
completed laser hair removal training. In this course, the learner will
study the vascular system and its vessels, in particular the study of
dilated blood vessels. The learner will also gain extensive practical
skills to successfully apply the Smartepil Laser LS, or Smartepil II,
Class III medical devices to reduce and remove spider veins from the face
and legs. Consultations, analysis, client/patient pre & post care
and following proper sanitation & laser safety protocols for themselves
and their patients is an essential clinical aspect. At the completion
of this training, the individual will be able to apply this knowledge
and skill to work along side a dermatologist, plastic surgeon or other
medical professional within a laser clinic or medical aesthetic salon
or spa. Individuals operating their own laser clinic or spa can successfully
add laser spider vein removal to expand their business. Medical Laser
Hair Removal Technician training or certification & previous experience
with laser hair removal application are a prerequisite for this course.
Students receive an accredited diploma with successful completion.
Also included is the
Laser Safety Officer
certification for Safety Procedures.
Course duration is 35 hours
Some of the theory subject areas you can expect to cover in class:
- Introduction to the vascular system and characteristics of different vessels.
- Contraindications, indications and side effects to Laser Vascular Therapy.
- Identifying treatable Telangeictasia characteristics.
- Sclerotherapy, contra-indications, complications to vascular laser therapy.
- History of lasers for vascular lesions.
- Clinical cases, before & after studies and more.
- Final written exam at end of course.
- Different laser platforms used for Spider Vein Removal.
- Analysis of Telangectasia.
- Treatment procedures, preparation & sanitation for treatment area.
- Interpretation of treatment-effects and results.
- Patient consultation/evaluation and charting.
- Final clinical assessment of your application skill at the end of the course.
Medical Laser Spider Vein Removal Techinician: Tuition fee $2899.00
Additional fees: $375.00
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate
to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!