MEDICAL LASER TATTOO & PIGMENTATION REMOVAL TECHNICIAN course
With the appropriate certified training, & pre-requisites, such varied
professionals as nurses, medical aestheticians, electrologists, permanent
make up artists and tattoo artists can enhance their practice with laser
tattoo & pigment removal. Through training in theory and clinical
application, the learner will study the Q-Switched Nd: YAG and learn the
clinical protocols for performing tattoo removal, and the removal of hyper-pigmented
melanin stains of the skin. The learner will also study and apply consultations,
appropriate pre & post care and laser safety to ensure the protection
of the client/patient and themselves. Students receive certification with
Also included is the
Laser Safety Officer
certification for Safety Procedures.
Course duration is 28 hours
Some of the theory subject areas you can expect to cover in class:
- The Q-Switched Nd: YAG for tattoo & pigmentation removal.
- Understanding the skin, melanin and hyperpigmentation.
- Introduction to tattoos.
- Indications, contra-indications and side effects to pigmentation and tattoo removal.
- Final written exam at end of course.
- Pre- and Post care of the treatment areas.
- Consultation ,evaluation & after care for the patient.
- Clinical application on live models for pigmentation and tattoo removal.
- Final clinical assessment of your application skill at the end of the course.
Medical Laser Tattoo Removal and Pigmentation: Tuition fee $2699.00
Additional fees: $375.00
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate
to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!