Rejuvenation & Injectables Course
Advance Your Cosmetic Medical Rejuvenation Skills
If you strive to stay constantly up-to-date on cosmetic medical rejuvenation
procedures, our Rejuvenation and Injectables course may be ideal for you!
At All Body Laser Corp., we strive to assist everyone in the medical laser
treatment and aesthetic skin care field. This class is designed to train
estheticians or students of esthetics how to utilize injectables, lights,
and lasers so they can assist physicians. Our course familiarizes students
with common photo-rejuvenation technologies including LED & IPL devices.
Also included is the
Laser Safety Officer
certification for Safety Procedures.
The duration of this course is 28 hours and upon successful completion,
students receive a certification.
The objectives of the Rejuvenation and Injectables course are:
- Understanding the physiology of skin rejuvenation
- Photo-aging—The Glagua Classification, signs of photo-aging
- Learn about the common injectables used today, as well as procedures for
- The technology and many types of lights and lasers used for rejuvenation
- Understanding LED photo-rejuvenation
- Understanding IPL photo-rejuvenation
- Indications and contra-indications
- Photo-rejuvenation for acne, healing, sun-damaged, and aging skin
- Final written exam at the end of the course
Clinical includes the following:
- Demonstrations by educators utilizing some of the top devices for skin
tightening and rejuvenation in the industry
- Treatment procedures for Lumiphase-R LED, LHE, and IPL photo-rejuvenation
- Demonstration and application of Lumiphase-R LED, LHE, and IPL photo-rejuvenation devices
- Students gain hands-on experience with Lumiphase-R LED, LHE and IPL photo-rejuvenation systems
Rejuvenation: Injectables, Light, and Lasers: Tuition fee $999.00
Additional fees: $399.00
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate
to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!