Students are informed of all fees related to the program of study during the admission process. Program costs may include charges for tuition,registration, books, manuals, uniform and materials.
Tuition may be paid through loan disbursements received from a student loan or by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard or Interac.
Tuition costs for prospective students are subject to change without notice upon approval from the provincial regulating body. All accepted registrations, however, are not subject to tuition increase unless there is a signed contract amendment to revise the program or length of study.
Tuition is due according to the terms of any payment plan negotiated with a ALL BODY LASER TRAINING INSTITUTE Financial Representative.All tuition and other fees must be paid in full prior to the academic end date specified on a student’s enrollment contract. Financial Representatives are made available to assist students with arranging payment plans that ensure full payment by the contract end date.
Students who do not pay fees as agreed upon or do not make satisfactory arrangement to pay tuition and other charges will be suspended or dismissed from the INSTITUTE.
Tuition Details For Program A
Total program length: 24 weeks
Additional fees for program : $2490.00
Tuition Details For Program B
Total program length: 19 weeks
Additional fees for program : $1995.00
*Additional Fees: textbooks, manuals, handouts, cosmeceuticals, disposables, laser use, advanced technology use, uniform and graduation dinner for student enrolled.
Why Choose All Body Laser Corp?
- We Are The Pioneers Of Cosmetic Medical Laser Training in Canada
- We Offer Job Career Placement Assistance To All Our Graduates
- We Are The Most Extensive Clinical Hands On Training In North America
- Private Tutoring is Available - Fees May Apply
- All Our programs and courses are approved by the Private Training Institutions Branch of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
- Recognized by the Private Training Instituion Branch PTIB