COVID-19 Safety Plan – Return to School
ALL BODY LASER Training institute and Clinic has undertaken extensive sanitation procedures over and above our regular daily sanitation protocols, including daily sanitation of high-touch areas.
All effort is maintained to secure the health and safety of our staff, students and clients. Upon entering the School/ clinic, all staff, students and clients are requested to wash their hands immediately upon entry into the Establishment and to maintain social distancing throughout the day. Medical and/or non-medical face masks or face coverings are to be worn by all staff, students, and clients, in all common spaces, hallways, reception, during demonstrations and throughout class. Appropriate face shields and masks are required for students performing certain activities, such as skin care services, Laser treatments and other close contact training and will be provided for student use.
As a requirement, all equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant after each use.
Students that are asked to perform services, such as facials, chemical peels or laser treatments will be required to wear an appropriate mask , gloves and face shield as a protective measure. All Body Laser’s COVID-19 Daily Health & Safety Criteria are as follows:
- Students and staff with flu or cold symptoms: coughing, sneezing, sore throat, feeling unwell, fever or came in contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19 are required to stay home for 14 days and will not be permitted to enter All Body Laser Establishment;
- Any staff or student testing positive for COVID-19 or contacted in regards to “Contact Tracing” must follow the guidelines set by British Columbia Health Officials regarding self-isolation;
- Mandatory hand washing immediately upon entering All Body Laser Establishment;
- Mandatory daily health assessment questionnaire for all students prior to entering establishment /classrooms to be completed and checked by a staff evaluator
- Limited number of students per classroom to accommodate social distancing protocols; and
- Mandatory self-isolation for 14 days for anyone that has travelled outside the country.
- All staff and students must adhere to the COVID-19 Safety Policy
All Body Laser has made and will continue to make concerted effort for the health and safety of our community and thus, limiting the spread of COVID-19.
If any of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are present, we ask that all staff, students and clients please call Health Link BC 8-1-1 or visit a health care professional.
President, All Body laser Corp.
Why Choose All Body Laser Corp?
- We Are The Pioneers Of Cosmetic Medical Laser Training in Canada
- We Offer Job Opportunity Placement Assistance To All Our Graduates
- We Are The Most Recognized Training Institute In North America
- Private Tutoring is Available - Fees May Apply
- All our Programs are Approved and Designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
- Recognized by the Private Training Instituion Branch PTIB