CONTROLLED MICODERMABRASION MODULE
This is a specialized course of training for the professional or student of esthetics.The learner will gain the knowledge and skills to perform and promote microdermabrasion through its many benefits and effects and provide customized or alternative treatments in skin refining & rejuvenation. These skills can then be applied within the medical aesthetics or cosmetic medical fields in an esthetics spa, medi- spa or medical clinic. Students receive certification with successful completion.
This program has been approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Module duration is 26 hours
Some of the theory subject areas you can expect to cover in class:
- Understanding Skin rejuvenation.
- Effects, benefits and contra-indications.
- Customizing treatments.
- Maintenance & home care.
- Final written exam at end of course.
- Perform applications with crystal and crystal free methods on the face & body.
- Work with cosmeceutical skin care products.
- Final clinical assessment of your application skill at the end of the course.
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!
Why Choose All Body Laser Corp?
- We Are The Pioneers Of Cosmetic Medical Laser Training in Canada
- We Offer Job Opportunity Placement Assistance To All Our Graduates
- We Are The Most Recognized Training Institute In North America
- Private Tutoring is Available - Fees May Apply
- All our Programs are Approved and Designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
- Recognized by the Private Training Instituion Branch PTIB