Cosmetic Laser Safety Officer Training
This course is specifically designed to specialize you and your staff as an LSO to meet the safety and disease control, radiation guidelines in our growing market in the Cosmetic Laser industry services. The use of these lasers has quickly moved from the closely safety regulated hospital environment to the completely self-regulated private industry – whether in a doctor’s office, private clinic, Spa or beauty salon.
This course will prepare the student for the role of Laser Safety Officer (LSO). Following the guidelines for owners, managers and laser technicians. These guidelines are in accordance with Radiation Protection Branch, B.C Centre for Disease Control an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority. Plus, in accordance with the ANSI Z136.3-2011 Standards, as well as the CSA Z386-14 Standards.
One day course 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Laser Safety Officer (LSO) training program designed specifically for aestheticians, registered nurses, dermatologists or plastic surgeons, owners or managers offering cosmetic laser technology in their clinic or med-spa.
Why Choose All Body Laser Corp?
- We Are The Pioneers Of Cosmetic Medical Laser Training in Canada
- We Offer Job Career Placement Assistance To All Our Graduates
- We Are The Most Extensive Clinical Hands On Training In North America
- Private Tutoring is Available - Fees May Apply
- All our programs are approved and designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
- Recognized by the Private Training Instituion Branch PTIB