Skin Resurfacing & Rejuvenation at Its Finest
Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-invasive, and very effective process that loosens the surface of dead skin cells. This process propels fine inert crystals onto the surface of the skin, which then loosens the skin cells. Microdermabrasion can be applied in a controlled manner to target specific problem areas of the skin.
What to Expect
- Microdermabrasion is progressive. The most improvement is seen over a series of treatments.
- Smoothes & refines the surface texture of the skin, like rough, dry & dehydrated skin.
- Reduces fine lines & softens the appearance of wrinkles & enlarged pores.
- Smoothes & refines the rough bumps found on upper arms.
- Improves the appearance & condition of problem acne skin.
- Improves the appearance & condition of skin with excess oils and blackheads.
- Reduces irregular pigmentation in the skin, such as the signs of sun damage, age spots, or sunspots.
- Reduces the appearance of scars & stretch marks.
- Improves the circulation to the skin to enhance the cell renewal and the function of the skin.
We Look Forward to Helping You!
When you have a consultation, one of our certified professionals will analyze your needs and make the best and most suitable treatment recommendations for you.
Call us today @ 604-773-7515 consultations are complimentary.