Rejuvenation: Injectables & Lights
Rejuvenation Light & Laser Module
If you strive to stay constantly up-to-date on cosmetic medical rejuvenation procedures, our Rejuvenation Light and Laser course may be ideal for you! At All Body Laser Corp., we strive to assist everyone in the medical laser treatment and aesthetic skin care field. This class is designed to train International doctors, Aestheticians, or individuals in a related field on how to utilize RF technologies, lights, and lasers so they can assist physicians. Our course familiarizes students with common photo-rejuvenation technologies including RF, LED & IPL devices.
Upon successful completion, students receive a certification. Also included is the Laser Safety Officer certification for Safety Procedures.
This program has been approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Course Duration: 28 Hours
The objectives of the Rejuvenation Light & Laser course are:
- Understanding the physiology of skin rejuvenation
- Photo-aging—The Glagua Classification, signs of photo-aging
- Learn in theory about the common injectables used today, as well as procedures for assisting physicians
- The technology and many types of lights and lasers used for rejuvenation
- Understanding RF, LED photo-rejuvenation
- Understanding IPL photo-rejuvenation
- Indications and contra-indications
- Photo-rejuvenation for acne, healing, sun-damaged, and aging skin
- Final written exam at the end of the course
- Demonstrations by educators utilizing some of the top devices for skin tightening and rejuvenation in the industry
- Treatment procedures with RF, LHE, and IPL photo-rejuvenation
- Demonstration and application of RF, LHE, and IPL photo-rejuvenation devices
- Students gain hands-on experience with RF, LHE, and IPL photo-rejuvenation systems
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate to contact our office at 604-773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!