LASER PIGMENTATION REMOVAL
If you have hyper-pigmentation (sun spots, age spots, dark patches), then these can usually be lightened with laser treatments.
Hyper-pigmentation is the over production of melanin pigment in the skin. This can occur on men and women and it is one of the first signs that appear due to excessive sun exposure. Other causes of hyper-pigmentation can occur from hormonal sources or by irritation or injury to the skin.
Treatments are safe & effective.
- Good for the removal of medium to dark brown spots or stains on the face or body. Sun or age spots can be reduced on the hands and arms as well.
- Good for the reduction of sun spots or age spots, also called liver spots.
- Most hyper-pigmentation is considerably improved with multiple treatments. Most face & body areas can be treated.
We care about your skin too, be fully informed
When you have a consultation, one of our certified professionals will analyze your needs and make the best and most suitable treatment recommendations for you.
Call us today @ 604-773-7515 Consultations Are Complimentary
Why Choose All Body Laser Corp?
- We Are The Pioneers Of Cosmetic Medical Laser Training in Canada
- We Offer Job Career Placement Assistance To All Our Graduates
- We Are The Most Extensive Clinical Hands On Training In North America
- Private Tutoring is Available - Fees May Apply
- Accredited And EQA (Education Quality Assurance) Recognized By The Government
- Recognized bt the Private Training Instituion Branch PTIB