Laser Hair Removal Technician Course
This course is designed for the qualified professional, or the student who is currently enrolled in Advanced Dermal Skin Care training.
Through comprehensive training in theory and clinical application, the student will gain the knowledge and practical skills to enable them to work competently within the cosmetic medical field as a Laser Hair Removal Technician. The student will gain solid clinical work experience in a professional clinical setting performing applications on the body & face with true lasers. Upon successful completion of their training, the student will then have the options of working along side a doctor in a laser or cosmetic medical clinic, adding to your existing spa or esthetic salon treatments, working independently or operating their own laser hair removal business. Students receive a diploma with successful completion.
Also included is the Laser Safety Officer certification for Safety Procedures.
Course duration is 80 hours
Some of the theory subject areas you can expect to cover in class:
- Physiology of the hair follicle and the hair, understanding phases of hair growth.
- Skin types & common conditions, plus skin diseases and disorders, pigmentation conditions of the skin.
- Physics and parameters of the different cosmetic medical Laser Hair Removal Systems.
- Indications, contra-indications, and side effects of laser hair removal.
- Clinical procedures and The dos and the don’ts of Laser Therapy.
- Laser safety guidelines & protocols for safe us of lasers.
- Final written assessment at end of course.
- Demonstrations by educators with some of the top laser systems for Hair removal in the industry.
- Extensive hands on experience with some of the top medical laser systems in the industry.
- Various laser platforms utilized (ie. Diode, Nd:Yag, IPL and Elos technology)
- Proper handling and maintenance of all laser units.
- Preparation and sanitation of the treatment area. Client/patient evaluation of hair and skin type.
- Consultations, Skin and hair analysis: Being able to independently evaluate and assess patient needs, following proper method of evaluation protocols.
- Evaluation and charting of patient information for proper and extensive file information.
- Structured and extensive clinical practice on live models, with advanced Laser technologies.
- Marketing / Business for the Laser Clinic-Medi-spa.
- Final clinical assessment of your application skill at the end of the course.
Medical Laser Hair Removal Technician: Tuition fee $2899.00
Additional fees: $375.00
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!
Why Choose All Body Laser Corp?
- We Are The Pioneers Of Cosmetic Medical Laser Training in Canada
- We Offer Job Career Placement Assistance To All Our Graduates
- We Are The Most Extensive Clinical Hands On Training In North America
- Private Tutoring is Available - Fees May Apply
- Accredited And EQA (Education Quality Assurance) Recognized By The Government
- Recognized bt the Private Training Instituion Branch PTIB