Rejuvenation & Injectables Module
Advance Your Cosmetic Medical Rejuvenation Skills
If you strive to stay constantly up-to-date on cosmetic medical rejuvenation procedures, our Rejuvenation and Injectables course may be ideal for you! At All Body Laser Corp., we strive to assist everyone in the medical laser treatment and aesthetic skin care field. This class is designed to train estheticians or students of esthetics how to utilize injectables, lights, and lasers so they can assist physicians. Our course familiarizes students with common photo-rejuvenation technologies including LED & IPL devices.
Also included is the Laser Safety Officer certification for Safety Procedures.
The module duration is 28 hours and upon successful completion, students receive a certification.
The objectives of the Rejuvenation and Injectables course are:
- Understanding the physiology of skin rejuvenation
- Photo-aging—The Glagua Classification, signs of photo-aging
- Learn about the common injectables used today, as well as procedures for assisting physicians
- The technology and many types of lights and lasers used for rejuvenation
- Understanding LED photo-rejuvenation
- Understanding IPL photo-rejuvenation
- Indications and contra-indications
- Photo-rejuvenation for acne, healing, sun-damaged, and aging skin
- Final written exam at the end of the course
Clinical includes the following:
- Demonstrations by educators utilizing some of the top devices for skin tightening and rejuvenation in the industry
- Treatment procedures for Lumiphase-R LED, LHE, and IPL photo-rejuvenation
- Demonstration and application of Lumiphase-R LED, LHE, and IPL photo-rejuvenation devices
- Students gain hands-on experience with Lumiphase-R LED, LHE and IPL photo-rejuvenation systems
For more information and to get enrolled at our school today, do not hesitate to contact our office at (604) 773-7515 for a complimentary consultation!
Why Choose All Body Laser Corp?
- We Are The Pioneers Of Cosmetic Medical Laser Training in Canada
- We Offer Job Career Placement Assistance To All Our Graduates
- We Are The Most Extensive Clinical Hands On Training In North America
- Private Tutoring is Available - Fees May Apply
- Accredited And EQA (Education Quality Assurance) Recognized By The Government
- Recognized bt the Private Training Instituion Branch PTIB